Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Re: A Poem I Wrote

Re: A Poem I Wrote

Soapy

"Alas, Babylon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:Xns95498599CB204spamspamsnuhspam33@207.14.113 .17

> Delta Nine <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:in5Uc.23768$nx2.3261 @newsread2.news.atl.earthlink.net:
>
>> Weyoun the Dancing Borg wrote:

>>> it's lyrics like that, that are the reason you are a bad rapper.

>> Well, that and his complete lack of rhythm.
>>

> Plus he bit a significant portion of it from the singer for
> Journey.

One of the great rap bands of the eighties.

--
__ __ __ __ O O O
/ / | / | / | / | O o o

Alas, Babylon

Soapy <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:Xns954AA935B4378soapy@
207.14.113.17:

> "Alas, Babylon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:Xns95498599CB204spamspamsnuhspam33@207.14.113 .17
>
>> Delta Nine <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>> news:in5Uc.23768$nx2.3261 @newsread2.news.atl.earthlink.net:

>>> Well, that and his complete lack of rhythm.
>>>

>> Plus he bit a significant portion of it from the singer for
>> Journey.
>>

> One of the great rap bands of the eighties.

"Great balls...and chains that bind you", 'Separate Ways'

--
http://BeDoper.com - BeOS and a hell of a lot more

Virgin Message Board
http://bedoper.com/cgi-bin/plugins/B.../Ultimate.cgi?
action=intro

news:Xns954AAD25FB356spamspamsnuhspam33@207.14.113 .17

> Soapy <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:Xns954AA935B4378soapy@
> 207.14.113.17:
>
>> "Alas, Babylon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>> news:Xns95498599CB204spamspamsnuhspam33@207.14.113 .17
>>
>>> Delta Nine <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>>> news:in5Uc.23768$nx2.3261 @newsread2.news.atl.earthlink.net:

>>> Plus he bit a significant portion of it from the singer for
>>> Journey.
>>>

>> One of the great rap bands of the eighties.
>>

> "Great balls...and chains that bind you", 'Separate Ways'

That's enough, thanks.

--