Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > SPIDERMAN LOVES THE D60!!

SPIDERMAN LOVES THE D60!!

Annika1980

See for yourself!

http://www.pbase.com/image/32716277/original

David J. Littleboy

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> See for yourself!
>
> http://www.pbase.com/image/32716277/original

Wow.

David J. Littleboy
Tokyo, Japan

Georgette Preddy

(E-Mail Removed) (Annika1980) wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed)>...
> See for yourself!
>
> http://www.pbase.com/image/32716277/original

Nice shot, too bad the D60 took it. It is blurry even after the
absurd downsize, the dynamic range is poor, the highlights are blown,
and it is only 0.4MP usable. Spiderman is an interesting animal, but
you'll never be able to tell that using one of Canon's CMOS chips.
Try...

http://www.pbase.com/image/17195158/original

Drazen Stojcic / BUNTOVNIK

"Georgette Preddy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

> Nice shot, too bad the D60 took it. It is blurry even after the
> absurd downsize, the dynamic range is poor, the highlights are blown,
> and it is only 0.4MP usable. Spiderman is an interesting animal, but
> you'll never be able to tell that using one of Canon's CMOS chips.
> Try...

I was wondering why everybody here seems to think you are an idiot. Now I
finally got my answer... NHF

--
------------------------------
online photo portfolio

" If you saw a man drowning and you could either save him or photograph the
event, what film would you use?"
- Anonymous

E. Le Phant

"Drazen Stojcic / BUNTOVNIK" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:cfvggj$mh9$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I was wondering why everybody here seems to think you are an idiot. Now I
> finally got my answer... NHF

Apart from his numerous mental and social problems, Preddiot has only got
one eye, and it ain't working too well.

Alan Meyer

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> See for yourself!
>
> http://www.pbase.com/image/32716277/original

I looked at that and at some of the other images
in your gallery.

I had been thinking I needed a new camera to get
better photos. But I see pretty clearly now that what
I really need is a brain transplant from you to me.

You've got many great photos.

Alan

this old user

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> See for yourself!
>
> http://www.pbase.com/image/32716277/original

Great shot!

but... at f/16, how come only his bulbous backside is in sharp focus?

Big Bill

On 18 Aug 2004 03:51:55 -0700, (E-Mail Removed) (Georgette
Preddy) wrote:

>(E-Mail Removed) (Annika1980) wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed)>...
>> See for yourself!
>>
>> http://www.pbase.com/image/32716277/original

>Nice shot, too bad the D60 took it. It is blurry even after the
>absurd downsize, the dynamic range is poor, the highlights are blown,
>and it is only 0.4MP usable. Spiderman is an interesting animal, but
>you'll never be able to tell that using one of Canon's CMOS chips.
>Try...
>
>http://www.pbase.com/image/17195158/original

"This is the business end of our friend here. Shortly after this was
taken, she rolled over, popped a maggot into her mouth, and gobbled it
down."
Spiders don't gobble anything down.
Obviously, some Sigma users aren't too worried about accuracy; either
in their subjects, or their cameras.

Bill Funk
Change "g" to "a"

Annika1980

>From: (E-Mail Removed) (Georgette Preddy)

>http://www.pbase.com/image/32716277/original
>
>Nice shot, too bad the D60 took it. It is blurry even after the
>absurd downsize,

Where is it blurry?

>the dynamic range is poor,

How much dynamic range do you expect from using a flash at midnight?

>the highlights are blown,

Uh, no. That would be your mind.

>and it is only 0.4MP usable.

Damn, you can't even do the math you friggin moron. It's 0.67 MP as posted.

>Try...
>
>http://www.pbase.com/image/17195158/original

That's a nice closeup (too bad it isn't one of yours). However, once again you
compare apples with watermelons.
The spider in your example looks to be some sort of tarantula. The spider in
my pic was about 1/2" long. Now try getting sharp pics of that sucker when
you've got the cammy in one hand, the off-camera flash in the other, and you're
standing on a chair on your dimly lit back porch.

Go try it. I'll wait.

Annika1980

>From: "this old user" (E-Mail Removed)

>http://www.pbase.com/image/32716277/original
>>

>Great shot!
>
>but... at f/16, how come only his bulbous backside is in sharp focus?

Even at f/16 the DOF using the incredible 28-135 IS (@ 135mm) and 68mm of
extension tubes is miniscule.

SpiderMan 2 MarkZimmerman DVD Video 2 08-09-2004 11:38 PM
When: Spiderman 2, Harry Potter, Return of the King MarkZimmerman DVD Video 13 07-27-2004 10:26 PM
Spiderman Series Shadowspawn DVD Video 20 02-01-2004 04:25 PM
Spiderman animated DVD price Len-L DVD Video 1 01-13-2004 08:56 PM
SPIDERMAN & THE D60 !!! Annika1980 Digital Photography 4 09-07-2003 02:36 AM

Advertisments