Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Photoshop Keyboard!

Photoshop Keyboard!

Bob Zeymour

Hi,

Thought i'd let you guys know about a website called Editors Keys.

www.editorskeys.com/home.asp

They sell Photoshop Keyboard Stickers to turn your normal keyboard

into a full photoshop editing keyboard!
I've had mine for 8 months and they're working great still! Also a lot

cheaper than a standard editing keyboard!

Bob

Darrell Larose

Odd how "Bob's" e-mail address is: http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) which is the same
as the URL he is shamelessly SPAMMING!!! I always wonder how people like
(E-Mail Removed). Luckily (E-Mail Removed) used his real
address, so one will see (E-Mail Removed) account soon filled with
spam...

"Bob Zeymour" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> Hi,
>
> Thought i'd let you guys know about a website called Editors Keys.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz SPAM nuked........

Tony Spadaro

Wow! Does it have a setting for getting rid of spam messages from the
aholes who run the company? If not I'd rather not waste money on the POS.
And if anyone thinks this is a recommendation from a real person - check
out the dweeby dork's email address.
Just remember nobody ever got anything good buying from a spammer.
--
http://www.chapelhillnoir.com
home of The Camera-ist's Manifesto
"Bob Zeymour" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...

RustY

"Bob Zeymour" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> Hi,
>
> Thought i'd let you guys know about a website called Editors Keys.
>
> They sell Photoshop Keyboard Stickers to turn your normal keyboard
>
> into a full photoshop editing keyboard!
> Bob

Don't bother Bob - I had one and they are crap. Badly made shite design -
just forget it.

Mark B.

"Bob Zeymour" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> Hi,
>
> Thought i'd let you guys know about a website called Editors Keys.
>
> www.editorskeys.com/home.asp
>
> They sell Photoshop Keyboard Stickers to turn your normal keyboard
>
> into a full photoshop editing keyboard!
> I've had mine for 8 months and they're working great still! Also a lot
>
> cheaper than a standard editing keyboard!
>
> Bob

If you can't be honest about who you are, I won't even look at it.

Mark

Alex Amon

You just have to look at --><(E-Mail Removed)><---

I use a Microsoft Wireless Keyboard Elite that has some other features which
makes 'photoshopping' easier for me + it's cordless so I can work while
still in bed (though might need a larger screen).

Oh I'm new here so I look forward to seeing some decent Photoshop posts, and
also posting my 2c worth now and then

Al

in article (E-Mail Removed), Mark B. at
(E-Mail Removed) wrote on 17/8/04 8:39 AM:

> "Bob Zeymour" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
>> Hi,
>>
>> Thought i'd let you guys know about a website called Editors Keys.
>>
>> www.editorskeys.com/home.asp
>>
>> They sell Photoshop Keyboard Stickers to turn your normal keyboard
>>
>> into a full photoshop editing keyboard!
>> I've had mine for 8 months and they're working great still! Also a lot
>>
>> cheaper than a standard editing keyboard!
>>
>> Bob

> If you can't be honest about who you are, I won't even look at it.
>
> Mark

Mark B.

"Alex Amon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:BD48EE16.1DF8%(E-Mail Removed)...
> You just have to look at --><(E-Mail Removed)><---

Huh?

Mark

greg

"Mark B." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Alex Amon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:BD48EE16.1DF8%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > You just have to look at --><(E-Mail Removed)><---
> >

> Huh?
>
> Mark

Oh please, give it up. No one is buying your screw-up.

Scott Southerland

These keyboards have been advertised on several PS forums under the
guise of "hey guys - check out this neat keyboard made by a company I
don't work for!"

Right.

You'd think that a company that went to the trouble of paying to
manufacture a batch of keyboards would actually consider some sort of
marketing strategy. They immediately come across as dishonest and
offensive to their customers - US!

The shortcut keys that they offer are basic ta-boot!

Scott Southerland

wow - and now I see that they're just stickers... not even an entire keyboard!