Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Photoshop Keyboard!

Photoshop Keyboard!

Mark B.

"greg" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> "Mark B." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >
> > "Alex Amon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:BD48EE16.1DF8%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > You just have to look at --><(E-Mail Removed)><---
> > >

> > Huh?
> >
> > Mark

> Oh please, give it up. No one is buying your screw-up.

WTF are you talking about? Are you suggesting I'm somehow connected to this
spam? Guess you never heard of a 'coincidence'. Look it up in the
dictionary.

Mark

Scott Southerland

wow - and now I see that they're just stickers... not even an entire keyboard!

Crownfield

Mark B. wrote:

> "greg" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > "Mark B." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > >
> > > "Alex Amon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > news:BD48EE16.1DF8%(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > >

> > > Huh?
> > >
> > > Mark

> > Oh please, give it up. No one is buying your screw-up.
> >

> WTF are you talking about? Are you suggesting I'm somehow connected to this
> spam? Guess you never heard of a 'coincidence'. Look it up in the
> dictionary.

dictionary:

Subject:
Photoshop Keyboard!
Date:
16 Aug 2004 04:11:44 -0700
From:
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Bob Zeymour)

right.

dishonest marketing,
dishonest marketeer,
dishonest company.

go away.

> Mark

Mark B.

"Crownfield" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Mark B. wrote:
> >
> > "greg" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > "Mark B." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> > > Oh please, give it up. No one is buying your screw-up.
> > >

> > WTF are you talking about? Are you suggesting I'm somehow connected to

this
> > spam? Guess you never heard of a 'coincidence'. Look it up in the
> > dictionary.

> dictionary:
>
> Subject:
> Photoshop Keyboard!
> Date:
> 16 Aug 2004 04:11:44 -0700
> From:
> (E-Mail Removed) (Bob Zeymour)
>
> right.
>
> dishonest marketing,
> dishonest marketeer,
> dishonest company.
>
> go away.

If it amuses you to make baseless accusations, by all means knock yourself
out. Guess it never occured to you that in millions of internet users, an
ocassional few will have the same first name & last initial.

Did you bother to read my first reply in this thread?? If it was my post to
begin with, wouldn't it have made more sense to post something along the
lines of how good the product was instead of accusing the OP of being
dishonest to begin with?

Like I said, if it amuses you by all means go for it. Do a google on my
posting history in rec.photo.digital, it speaks for itself.

Mark

Crownfield

Mark B. wrote:

> "Crownfield" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Mark B. wrote:
> > >
> > > "greg" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

> > > WTF are you talking about? Are you suggesting I'm somehow connected to

> this
> > > spam? Guess you never heard of a 'coincidence'. Look it up in the
> > > dictionary.

> > dictionary:
> >
> > Subject:
> > Photoshop Keyboard!
> > Date:
> > 16 Aug 2004 04:11:44 -0700
> > From:
> > (E-Mail Removed) (Bob Zeymour)
> >
> > right.
> >
> > dishonest marketing,
> > dishonest marketeer,
> > dishonest company.
> >
> > go away.
> >

> If it amuses you to make baseless accusations, by all means knock yourself
> out. Guess it never occured to you that in millions of internet users, an
> ocassional few will have the same first name & last initial.

and even the same domain?

right.

> Did you bother to read my first reply in this thread?? If it was my post to
> begin with, wouldn't it have made more sense to post something along the
> lines of how good the product was instead of accusing the OP of being
> dishonest to begin with?
>
> Like I said, if it amuses you by all means go for it. Do a google on my
> posting history in rec.photo.digital, it speaks for itself.
>
> Mark

Mark B.

"Crownfield" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Mark B. wrote:
> >
> > If it amuses you to make baseless accusations, by all means knock

yourself
> > out. Guess it never occured to you that in millions of internet users,

an
> > ocassional few will have the same first name & last initial.

> and even the same domain?
>
> right.

Let's see - OP domain is @editorskeys.com, mine is @comcast.net. The OP
posted through google, mine went through giganews. Nope, not even close -
you're kinda dense. I guess you are easily amused, LOL. So did you read my
first reply in the thread?

Mark

Mark

greg

"Mark B." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Crownfield" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Mark B. wrote:
> > >
> > > If it amuses you to make baseless accusations, by all means knock

> yourself
> > > out. Guess it never occured to you that in millions of internet

users,
> an
> > > ocassional few will have the same first name & last initial.

> > and even the same domain?
> >
> > right.

> Let's see - OP domain is @editorskeys.com, mine is @comcast.net. The OP
> posted through google, mine went through giganews. Nope, not even close -
> you're kinda dense. I guess you are easily amused, LOL. So did you read

my
> first reply in the thread?

And that is difficult to do, switching to a different one?

Give it up. We're all laughing at you.

newsIQVc.176307$J06.4679@pd7tw2no...
> "Mark B." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >
> > "Crownfield" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> > yourself

> users,
> > an
> > >
> > > and even the same domain?
> > >
> > > right.

> > Let's see - OP domain is @editorskeys.com, mine is @comcast.net. The OP
> > posted through google, mine went through giganews. Nope, not even

close -
> > you're kinda dense. I guess you are easily amused, LOL. So did you

read
> my
> > first reply in the thread?

> And that is difficult to do, switching to a different one?
>
> Give it up. We're all laughing at you.

You're barking up the wrong tree. Can you prove anything? There's nothing
beyond a coincidence here. Laughing back at you.

Mark

Crownfield

Mark B. wrote:

> "greg" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> newsIQVc.176307$J06.4679@pd7tw2no...
> > "Mark B." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > >
> > > "Crownfield" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> > > yourself

> > users,
> > > an

> > > Let's see - OP domain is @editorskeys.com, mine is @comcast.net. The OP
> > > posted through google, mine went through giganews. Nope, not even

> close -
> > > you're kinda dense. I guess you are easily amused, LOL. So did you

> read
> > my
> > > first reply in the thread?

> > And that is difficult to do, switching to a different one?
> >
> > Give it up. We're all laughing at you.
> >

> You're barking up the wrong tree. Can you prove anything? There's nothing
> beyond a coincidence here. Laughing back at you.

laugh back all you want.the moving hand has already written...

dishonest marketing,
dishonest marketeer,
dishonest company.

go away.

> Mark

Mark B.

"Crownfield" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Mark B. wrote:
> >
> > "greg" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > newsIQVc.176307$J06.4679@pd7tw2no...
> > > "Mark B." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > news:(E-Mail Removed)...

knock
> > > users,

The OP

> > close -

> > read
> > > my
> > >
> > > And that is difficult to do, switching to a different one?
> > >
> > > Give it up. We're all laughing at you.
> > >

> > You're barking up the wrong tree. Can you prove anything? There's

nothing
> > beyond a coincidence here. Laughing back at you.

> laugh back all you want.the moving hand has already written...
>
> dishonest marketing,
> dishonest marketeer,
> dishonest company.
>
> go away.

I agree about the dishonesty - you obviously didn't read my first reply. I
won't go away until you can prove I'm connected to the spammer. I've
already shown how it's impossible. In other words, I'm not going anywhere.

Hugs,
Mark