Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Proud: Beginner at the Edinburgh Festival

Proud: Beginner at the Edinburgh Festival

Craig

Went across to Edinburgh to see bits of the festival, and while in the busy
streets, there's drama students who run about and re-enact aincient
Edinburgh. One guy acted as if he wanted to eat everyone. Pretty scary, but
good acting and makup to add to the whole feeling of the Royal Mile 'as it
was'. Took a shot of him, and am very happy with the outcome. Not bad for a
beginner, eh?

Then, snapped my fiance with the crowds of the Royal Mile. Was very
impressed with the outcome of this too!

Any tips, comments?

Crazy guy:
http://www.thelisters.co.uk/viewphoto.php?id=293

My Lady and the crowd:
http://www.thelisters.co.uk/viewphoto.php?id=299

Arty Phacting

You appear to have been very lucky Craig

A sunny day? In Edinburgh?

Hail so highly favored one!

Arts

news:41206df3$0$208$(E-Mail Removed)...