Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Re: Those cute little "WORK-SAFE" / "NOT WORK-SAFE" tags that people put in the Subject headers of their posts...

Re: Those cute little "WORK-SAFE" / "NOT WORK-SAFE" tags that people put in the Subject headers of their posts...

Soapy

The Magnificent Bastard <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed)

> On Sun, 15 Aug 2004 03:39:50 GMT, in alt.tv.real-world, Spygirl
> rubs the lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again. It
> does this whenever it's told -
>

>> >From: Russell B http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
>> >Date: 8/13/2004 12:13 AM Eastern Daylight Time
>> >
>> >...are so ****ing gay that just thinking about them makes me
>> >want to have sex with men.

>> Top or bottem?

> I'm not sure what you mean by top or bottem, but one time Dawon
> told me that Rusell used to hang out with this guy -
>
> http://www.geocities.com/clevmaster/

Was she trying to hook you up?

--
__ __ __ __ O O O
/ / | / | / | / | O o o

The Magnificent Bastard

On 16 Aug 2004 05:50:47 GMT, in alt.tv.real-world, Soapy rubs the lotion
on it's skin or else it gets the hose again. It does this whenever it's
told -

> The Magnificent Bastard <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news:(E-Mail Removed)
>
> > On Sun, 15 Aug 2004 03:39:50 GMT, in alt.tv.real-world, Spygirl
> > rubs the lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again. It
> > does this whenever it's told -

> >> Top or bottem?

> > I'm not sure what you mean by top or bottem, but one time Dawon
> > told me that Rusell used to hang out with this guy -
> >
> > http://www.geocities.com/clevmaster/

> Was she trying to hook you up?

No, I think she was just telling secrets about Russell after he was mean
to her won time.

--
Magnificent Bastard Productions 2004

http://www.magnificentbastardproductions.com