Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > Setting up my own DOMAIN as a SIP address?

Setting up my own DOMAIN as a SIP address?

Martin²

Jack:
>{having a domain name} Useful, if you want to make phonecalls without a
>provider (free, no provider bugs and errors and records, ...).

Right, but as I said before, you can do that with just IP numbers.
Regards,
Martin

aap

"Martin²" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:446d2431$0$10789$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Jack:
>>{having a domain name} Useful, if you want to make phonecalls without a
>>provider (free, no provider bugs and errors and records, ...).

> Right, but as I said before, you can do that with just IP numbers.

Yep, ur right. Just IP numbers work fine Martin.