Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > Which providers use X-Ten

Which providers use X-Ten

Crumb

Hi,

Does anyone know what providers use X-Ten as its softphone of choice
and also what your experiances have been of using it.

Thanks

Crumb

Graham

> Hi,
>
> Does anyone know what providers use X-Ten as its softphone of choice
> and also what your experiances have been of using it.
>

> Thanks

X-Ten call themselves Counterpath or some-such now.

IIRC I first came across X-Lite with FWD

Are you really asking which products are compatible with X-Lite/X-Pro?

In which case most of them that use SIP are, and many have X-Lite

support, in that configuration details are given on the providers

websites.

--

Graham.

%Profound_observation%

Crumb

Thanks Graham,

I was really after which providers give you branded and locked version
of the X-Ten Software when you set up an account.

Thanks

Crumb

Thomas Kenyon

Crumb wrote:
> Thanks Graham,
>
> I was really after which providers give you branded and locked version
> of the X-Ten Software when you set up an account.
>
> Thanks
>
> Crumb

Sipgate give you a branded pre-configured copy, but it's not all that
locked.