Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > code for adding browse button to webpage

code for adding browse button to webpage

parkarumesh@gmail.com

I need to add a browse button to my webpage which has the same
functionality as that of the Browse button in windows application. Is
there any particular Java API for same, or can it be done using
javascript

Thomas Weidenfeller

> I need to add a browse button to my webpage which has the same
> functionality as that of the Browse button in windows application. Is
> there any particular Java API for same, or can it be done using
> javascript

Non of these.

Use HTML, and try in an HTML/web design newsgroup. Or better yet, Google
first. Ask for <input type="file">

/Thomas

--
The comp.lang.java.gui FAQ:

Jeffrey Schwab

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> I need to add a browse button to my webpage which has the same
> functionality as that of the Browse button in windows application. Is
> there any particular Java API for same, or can it be done using
> javascript

The Java component you seem to want is called JFileChooser.