Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Wizard control and dynamic steps

Wizard control and dynamic steps

chetan mistry

I'm having problems using the wizard step and just want to make sure that
what I am doing is achievable. I want to dynamically create a number of
steps but then use a single templated step (with Labels and PlaceHolders)
which I populate with dynamic content.

How can I create a single templated step that can be used by all the wizard
steps?
Regards
Chet