Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > MCTS - Business Desktop Deployment Solution Accelerator 2.0

MCTS - Business Desktop Deployment Solution Accelerator 2.0

=?Utf-8?B?TUNUU19kdW1teQ==?=

Why MS is not promoting this credential? What's the value of this credential
after all?

Daniel Lai [MVP-Management Infrastructure]

I passed it with 1000 marks.
But...why it is 2.0, not 2.5? =.=

--
Daniel Lai
MVP-Management Infrastructure
GCR Microsoft IT Academy Mentor
GCR Culminis Council Member, Speaker (Hong Kong & Taiwan)
http://msmvps.com/daniel

"MCTS_dummy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Why MS is not promoting this credential? What's the value of this
> credential
> after all?

=?Utf-8?B?TUNUU19kdW1teQ==?=

I passed it during it's beta exam in last summer.
It's alright for me if a certification is not being given. However, it
would be confusing if an "unknown" title is being given.

"Daniel Lai [MVP-Management Infrastructur" wrote:

> I passed it with 1000 marks.
> But...why it is 2.0, not 2.5? =.=
>

> --
> Daniel Lai
> MVP-Management Infrastructure
> GCR Microsoft IT Academy Mentor
> GCR Culminis Council Member, Speaker (Hong Kong & Taiwan)
> http://msmvps.com/daniel
>
> "MCTS_dummy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Why MS is not promoting this credential? What's the value of this
> > credential
> > after all?

Daniel Lai [MVP-Management Infrastructure]

It shows , MCTS- BDD SA 2.0 on my Transcript.

And i ordered the MCTS welcome kit too.

--
Daniel Lai
MVP-Management Infrastructure
MCTS-Business Desktop Deployment Solution Accelerator
GCR Microsoft IT Academy Mentor
GCR Culminis Council Member, Speaker (Hong Kong & Taiwan)
http://msmvps.com/daniel

"MCTS_dummy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I passed it during it's beta exam in last summer.
> It's alright for me if a certification is not being given. However, it
> would be confusing if an "unknown" title is being given.
>
> "Daniel Lai [MVP-Management Infrastructur" wrote:
>
>> I passed it with 1000 marks.
>> But...why it is 2.0, not 2.5? =.=
>>

>> --
>> Daniel Lai
>> MVP-Management Infrastructure
>> GCR Microsoft IT Academy Mentor
>> GCR Culminis Council Member, Speaker (Hong Kong & Taiwan)
>> http://msmvps.com/daniel
>>
>> "MCTS_dummy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> > Why MS is not promoting this credential? What's the value of this
>> > credential
>> > after all?

=?Utf-8?B?TUNUU19kdW1teQ==?=

Me too. However,there is no information about this in MS learning web site.
It is kind of "having a cert that nobody knows what it is and where to find
the infomration about that cert". This is very embarssing when being asked
by manager or people from HR.

"Daniel Lai [MVP-Management Infrastructur" wrote:

> It shows , MCTS- BDD SA 2.0 on my Transcript.
>
> And i ordered the MCTS welcome kit too.
>
> --
> Daniel Lai
> MVP-Management Infrastructure
> MCTS-Business Desktop Deployment Solution Accelerator
> GCR Microsoft IT Academy Mentor
> GCR Culminis Council Member, Speaker (Hong Kong & Taiwan)
> http://msmvps.com/daniel
>
> "MCTS_dummy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >I passed it during it's beta exam in last summer.
> > It's alright for me if a certification is not being given. However, it
> > would be confusing if an "unknown" title is being given.
> >
> > "Daniel Lai [MVP-Management Infrastructur" wrote:
> >
> >> I passed it with 1000 marks.
> >> But...why it is 2.0, not 2.5? =.=
> >>

> >> --
> >> Daniel Lai
> >> MVP-Management Infrastructure
> >> GCR Microsoft IT Academy Mentor
> >> GCR Culminis Council Member, Speaker (Hong Kong & Taiwan)
> >> http://msmvps.com/daniel
> >>
> >> "MCTS_dummy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

Daniel Lai [MVP-Management Infrastructure]

I sent email to http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) before.
They also said that 74-xxx exam will not appear on the transcript and no
welcome kit =.="
But finally, not