Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Connect WANs with same IP address range

Connect WANs with same IP address range

paxpaw paxpaw is offline
Junior Member

Hello, I have a problem connecting my office to two third party companies.

I have two Cisco 1700 series WAN links to my office from these companies, Both routers are fully managed by their respective companies, both use static routing, and both are using the 10.0.0.0/8 IP address range.
The first company assigned my office the address range 10.212.1.0/24.
The second company assigned my office the address range 10.215.1.0/24.
My office can be set to any IP address range.

My questions are:
Is it possible to have a connection from my office to both networks at the same time? If so how?
Do I require these companies to provide me with their static routing information? or can I use routing protocols?
Do I need to perform NAT?
Can I use a PIX 515e firewall with three interfaces?

Sample configuration would be greatly appreciated