Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Software > Java servlets: Hi All! I want to display xml file in browser using servlets

Java servlets: Hi All! I want to display xml file in browser using servlets

datta.saru datta.saru is offline
Junior Member

Hi
I receive an xml file in request string, Now I want to display it in browser using JSP.
Please help me how to do that?
Thanks in advance!