Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > drives for ScanJet3400C

drives for ScanJet3400C

Arogi

Hi there i would like 2 know if i can download the drives for my scanner it
is an ScanJet3400C and i woul like 2 know where can i!

Jan Otto Ruud

news:(E-Mail Removed) lkaboutphotography.com...

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/s...&cc=us&dlc=en&

--
Jan Otto

clw

In article
<(E-Mail Removed) outphotography.com>,
"Arogi" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Hi there i would like 2 know if i can download the drives for my scanner it
> is an ScanJet3400C and i woul like 2 know where can i!

You can go to the manufacturers web site or you can go to
www.hamrick.com to see if Vue Scan supports your machine.

Vue Scan is an excellent scanner software.

--
It is an aspect of maturity to deal rationally with inconsistencies