Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Need help transferring images from CF card to Capture One LE

Need help transferring images from CF card to Capture One LE

Dan J.

I have the 15 day trial version of C1 LE (version 3.5) and have the
following questions.

I have some RAW pictures on my CF card in my Canon Rebel 300D, and
cannot find the so called "Camera Storage Icon" in C1 LE to transfer
the images. I have read some of the help topics but just can't seem to
figure this out. I hook my USB cord from my 300D to my computer and
cancel the dialog box that pops up showing other programs than C1 LE.
If someone could answer this or better yet tell me or give me a
website with a step-by-step workflow that would be great!

[BnH]

Just move the file to your HDD folder and point the C1 File Explorer to
there.

You can see the web movie tutorial from Phase One site IIRC.

=bob=

"Dan J." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
>I have the 15 day trial version of C1 LE (version 3.5) and have the
> following questions.
>
> I have some RAW pictures on my CF card in my Canon Rebel 300D, and
> cannot find the so called "Camera Storage Icon" in C1 LE to transfer
> the images. I have read some of the help topics but just can't seem to
> figure this out. I hook my USB cord from my 300D to my computer and
> cancel the dialog box that pops up showing other programs than C1 LE.
> If someone could answer this or better yet tell me or give me a
> website with a step-by-step workflow that would be great!

---