Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Canon has the edge in Athens

Canon has the edge in Athens

G. Innipig

"dylan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:8nHTc.93$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Presumably that's because they have the best flashguns to go with the best
> telephoto lenses and the cameras with most pixels and least noise

Whatever. But I bet they know better than to top-post, when everybody else
bottom-posts.

Big Bill

On Sat, 14 Aug 2004 14:42:54 -0400, "George" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>"Ken Oaf" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed).. .
>> So far Canon seems to have the edge over Nikon as the camera of choice for

>the
>> professionals in Athens.
>>

>If I were professionally photographing the Olympics in Athens, I'd use
>whatever pro-level
>camera had the best support in Greece. Maybe that is Canon? Other than
>that, what is the
>point of this posting? I always buy what I LIKE, not what EVERYONE else
>has. Your
>logic would make one think that a Chevy MUST be far superior to a Ferrari
>because you
>see so many more of them.

Going by that logic, Canon has trhe best support just about
everywhere.
And Sigma has the worst.
Are you sure yu want to stick to that logic?

Bill Funk
Change "g" to "a"

kashe@sonic.net

Cheap troll is not a substitute when you have nothing to
contribute..

On Sun, 15 Aug 2004 17:30:06 +0100, "G. Innipig" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>"dylan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:8nHTc.93$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Presumably that's because they have the best flashguns to go with the best
>> telephoto lenses and the cameras with most pixels and least noise
>>

>Whatever. But I bet they know better than to top-post, when everybody else
>bottom-posts.

G. Innipig

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> Cheap troll is not a substitute when you have nothing to
> contribute..

You know so little, asshole. That wasn't a troll.