Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Offline way to find Wifi Hotspots and upload/download photos on the go

Offline way to find Wifi Hotspots and upload/download photos on the go

Riverwalk Mobile

Greetings:

We've relaunched our WiFi Hotspot Directory which is accessible via
Ipods,PocketPCs, Palms, Laptop. I can send you this months edition
which are welcome to distribute freely to your members. I didn't
include it with this email as given the rash of virus' many people
don't even open emails with attachments from addresses they aren't
familiar with.

If people want to receive the monthly updates, they simply sign up at
www.riverwalkmobile.com , it's free. And we don't sell or rent our
subscriber list. The only email from us subscribers receive is the
monthly update.

Enjoy and share!

Art Nicholas
Publisher

wifi hotspots in Paris, France wang26681 Wireless Networking 1 05-09-2008 04:33 PM
Free WiFi hotspots SNOman NZ Computing 6 05-30-2005 06:40 AM
Offline way to find Wifi Hotspots Riverwalk Mobile Wireless Networking 0 08-12-2004 08:15 PM
Offline way to find Wifi Hotspots Riverwalk Mobile Wireless Networking 0 07-29-2004 09:45 PM
Offline WiFi Hotspot Directory Riverwalk Mobile Wireless Networking 1 07-20-2004 11:09 AM

Advertisments