Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Can anyone help find a manual for a Panasonic DV-C3?

Can anyone help find a manual for a Panasonic DV-C3?

Chris

Hello,

I have a Panasonic DV-C3, and the manual (and all menus and labels) are in
Japanese, except for a little 11 page "quick start" guide.

Does anyone know where I can find an English user's manual?

Is there any way to reconfigure the camera so that English menus are
displayed?

Thanks very much for your help.

Chris

Chris

I have a Panasonic NV-C3, and the manual (and all menus and labels) are in