Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > ptpicker Problem

ptpicker Problem

Rene

I just tried "ptpicker" from "Panorama Tools" (that I have used to remove
barrel distortion since a long time).

After setting up a new project with 4 pictures and saving as "test.txt", I
can open a left image and a right image. However, only the left image
displays. The right image is empty. So my stitching efforts failed right
from the start.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for any help,

Rene