Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > BW

Bob Lickter

As a follow up... What would be a under 500 buck printer with multilple
color carts??? Anybody have one that used to print BW the old way and has
not lost that loving feeling for great BW tonal ranges, etc.
Bob

Skip M

"Bob Lickter" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> As a follow up... What would be a under 500 buck printer with multilple
> color carts??? Anybody have one that used to print BW the old way and

has
> not lost that loving feeling for great BW tonal ranges, etc.
> Bob

Canon 9900 is just under $500, and B&W prints are ok. But I still get
better results in B&W the old fashioned way...
Otherwise, the Canon printer is excellent.

--
Skip Middleton
http://www.shadowcatcherimagery.com