Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Digital images to slides

Digital images to slides

Ken Ewing

I don't normally follow this newsgroup, and I did not do an exhaustive
search of past articles, so my apologies if this is an old topic.

A friend of mine needs to use images taken with a digital camera and convert
them to photographic slides. She has been unable to find a service
(Internet or otherwise) to do this task. Can anyone point me to such a
service? Is there any other information she should know about doing this
operation?

I will follow this newsgroup for a few days to check responses, but email

Thanks for any help.

Ken

James Silverton

"Ken Ewing" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I don't normally follow this newsgroup, and I did not do an

exhaustive
> search of past articles, so my apologies if this is an old topic.
>
> A friend of mine needs to use images taken with a digital camera and

convert
> them to photographic slides. She has been unable to find a service
> (Internet or otherwise) to do this task. Can anyone point me to

such a
> service? Is there any other information she should know about doing

this
> operation?
>
> I will follow this newsgroup for a few days to check responses, but

email

> Thanks for any help.
>
> Ken

Isn't it wonderful what Google can do! For example,
http://www.galleriaventures.com/make...eratoslide.htm

--
James V. Silverton
Potomac, Maryland, USA

Skip M

"Ken Ewing" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I don't normally follow this newsgroup, and I did not do an exhaustive
> search of past articles, so my apologies if this is an old topic.
>
> A friend of mine needs to use images taken with a digital camera and

convert
> them to photographic slides. She has been unable to find a service
> (Internet or otherwise) to do this task. Can anyone point me to such a
> service? Is there any other information she should know about doing this
> operation?
>
> I will follow this newsgroup for a few days to check responses, but email
>
> Thanks for any help.
>
> Ken

Your location would help in locating a non internet service of that type.
There are a couple in San Diego, for instance, Chrome and Chromacolor, one
on Kettner Blvd, the other on India St.

--
Skip Middleton
http://www.shadowcatcherimagery.com

Carl Miller

On August 10 2004, "Ken Ewing" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> A friend of mine needs to use images taken with a digital camera and
> convert them to photographic slides.

http://www.slideplus.com/

Will also make slides of PowerPoint files.

--
Carl Miller
http://www.quickinfo247.com/8557444