Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Any great lens performance website?

Any great lens performance website?

chlim

hi,

can anybody pls point me to a good website where one can learn more about
lens performance and etc.

thanks

Michael Meissner

http://www.photozone.de/bindex2.html

--
Michael Meissner
http://www.the-meissners.org

Graeme Cogger

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, sdlt2
@yahoo.com says...
> hi,
>
> can anybody pls point me to a good website where one can learn more about
> lens performance and etc.
>
> thanks

http://www.photozone.de/bindex2.html
http://www.photozone.de/2Equipment/easytxt.htm