Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > HELP--Nixvue Vista--Where to get video cable replacement?

HELP--Nixvue Vista--Where to get video cable replacement?

cannga

Hello,
I have a Nixvue Vista 30gb. I lost the video cable--the one that
allows you to view pictures on a regular tv. I understand one end is
a regular RCA plug. I don't know what kind of plug the other end is
(It seems smaller than the standard 1/8 inch mini plug--is that
correct?) and how to buy one.

Any suggestion please--what kind of plug it is and where to get one.
Thanks and regards,
Can
Please also cc reply to my email http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

HRosita

Hi,

Here is a e-mail address to contact Nixvue

(E-Mail Removed)

Also you might check their home page for specification of the cable you need
at:
http://www.nixvue.com/index.html

Hope this helps
Rosita