Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Imagestation Book Maker... HELP!

Imagestation Book Maker... HELP!

Ryan

Hi,

We are trying to make our first photo book at Imagestation.com. But we
are in IE (the lastest version) and are going nuts!

The web site is driving us nuts. We go to our photos to add them to
the selection for the book. It only displays about 20 at a time and we
want to add the entire album so we can use all the photos in designing
the book.

We click "next" and nothing happens, we click "show all" and nothing
happens. We go to Netscape and it all works fine, but when we save the
album with all the photos added and return to IE (like working in IE
better) our changes are not saved and we have to try and add the
photos again!

Anyone else have this happen?