Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Panasonic FZ10/15/20 questions...

Panasonic FZ10/15/20 questions...

JJ

Hey, I was glad to hear about the FZ20 coming out soon.

A couple of FZ20 questions.

BH Photo has listed the FZ10 for sale at $499 with a manufacturers
suggested price of $599 list.

Well the new FZ20 also has a $599 list doesn't it?
Any guesses what will be the street or BH price for both the FZ 10 and
20?

Does the FZ20 have a USB 1 or USB 2 interface?

Where did this FZ15 come from? Is it a slightly upgraded FZ10?

Thanks

Jay

Sabineellen

>Well the new FZ20 also has a $599 list doesn't it?
>Any guesses what will be the street or BH price for both the FZ 10 and
>20?

Really? This sounds relatively cheap for the FZ20. I thought it would've been a
lot more expensive.

Michael Meissner

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (JJ) writes:

> Hey, I was glad to hear about the FZ20 coming out soon.
>
> A couple of FZ20 questions.
>
> BH Photo has listed the FZ10 for sale at $499 with a manufacturers
> suggested price of $599 list.
>
> Well the new FZ20 also has a $599 list doesn't it?
> Any guesses what will be the street or BH price for both the FZ 10 and
> 20?

At least initially $599. Once all of the initial adaptors have gotten their
cameras, it may go down.

> Does the FZ20 have a USB 1 or USB 2 interface?
>
> Where did this FZ15 come from? Is it a slightly upgraded FZ10?

FZ15 is USA only (I have no idea why the other regions didn't pick it up). It
has the faster processor (Venus 2) but drops the hot-shoe and sound recording
if memory serves. I suspect that Panasonic has made its last FZ-10 months ago,
and is just selling existing inventory.

--
Michael Meissner
email: (E-Mail Removed)

Steven Whatley

JJ <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hey, I was glad to hear about the FZ20 coming out soon.
>
> A couple of FZ20 questions.

Check out the manuals for the FZ3 and FZ20 on the Panasonic US site:

FZ3: http://service.us.panasonic.com/OPERMANPDF/DMCFZ3PP.PDF

FZ20: http://service.us.panasonic.com/OPER.../DMCFZ20PP.PDF

I am not able to find the manual for the FZ15.

Enjoy!
Steven

Hans-Georg Michna

On 09 Aug 2004 22:20:03 GMT, Steven Whatley
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>JJ <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> Hey, I was glad to hear about the FZ20 coming out soon.
>>
>> A couple of FZ20 questions.

>Check out the manuals for the FZ3 and FZ20 on the Panasonic US site:
>
>FZ3: http://service.us.panasonic.com/OPERMANPDF/DMCFZ3PP.PDF
>
>FZ20: http://service.us.panasonic.com/OPER.../DMCFZ20PP.PDF
>
>I am not able to find the manual for the FZ15.
>
>Enjoy!

Steven,

thanks a lot for the links!

The FZ3 manual has a file defect, apparently one page missing.
No big deal though, could read all other pages.

Hans-Georg

--
No mail, please.