Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Re: Me and Mom <-- TRUE STORY!

Re: Me and Mom <-- TRUE STORY!

Bifurcated Redundant Ass Sprinkler

"Cainman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bavxc.3343$(E-Mail Removed)...

> "david rutkowski" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Cainman wrote:
> > <clip> regards,
> > > Alex
> > >

> > The punchline is "a dick only a mother could
> > love", and your ludicrous attempt to turn it into
> > a bonified 'true tale' only goes to prove you've
> > learned zilch lurking here, try joining a
> > newsgroup for people with IQ's under 80.

> And again, I didn't write it. My identity was frogged, and not very well

> might add.
>
> Try checking headers next time, instead of falling for such an obvious
> troll.

Knowing you, I'd bet *you* are the one who frogged it just to get attention.

--
Russell B Waters
www.rbwaters.com

Gary L. Burnore

On Sat, 7 Aug 2004 16:22:12 -0500, "Bifurcated Redundant Ass
Sprinkler" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>"Cainman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:bavxc.3343$(E-Mail Removed). ..
>>
>> "david rutkowski" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> > Cainman wrote:
>> > <clip> regards,
>> > >

>> > The punchline is "a dick only a mother could
>> > love", and your ludicrous attempt to turn it into
>> > a bonified 'true tale' only goes to prove you've
>> > learned zilch lurking here, try joining a
>> > newsgroup for people with IQ's under 80.

>> And again, I didn't write it. My identity was frogged, and not very well

>> might add.
>>
>> Try checking headers next time, instead of falling for such an obvious
>> troll.
>>

>Knowing you, I'd bet *you* are the one who frogged it just to get attention.

More "everyone's out to get me" by a luser pizzaboi.

From: "RUSSELL WATERS" <(E-Mail Removed)>
To: <(E-Mail Removed)>
Subject: Apology
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2004 03:39:04 -0500

,,,

Thirdly, I had no idea crossposting was not allowed between databasix
internal groups and usenet; but the actual posting of such was an
accident to begin with (see the response to the "Rusty ****s up"
thread for explanation.
I'll apologize on APDD too (actually, this is going to be posted there
with you as a CC, instead), for the assumptions I made as well.
Sometimes I get carried away, because so many people are attacking me
from so many different directions it's easy to assume that what you
did was the same thing.
I apologize.
Rusty

--
gburnore@databasix dot com
How you look depends on where you go.
| ۳ݳ޳ݳۺݳ޳ݳݳ޳ݳ۳
DataBasix | ۳ݳ޳ݳۺݳ޳ݳݳ޳ݳ۳
| ۳ 3 4 1 4 2 ݳ޳ 6 9 0 6 9 ۳
Black Helicopter Repair Svcs Division | Official Proof of Purchase
Want one? GET one! http://signup.databasix.com

Citizen_Cain

wrote in message news:OHbRc.101517$(E-Mail Removed) ...

> "Cainman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:bavxc.3343$(E-Mail Removed)...
> >
> > "david rutkowski" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > Cainman wrote:
> > > <clip> regards,
> > > >

> > > The punchline is "a dick only a mother could
> > > love", and your ludicrous attempt to turn it into
> > > a bonified 'true tale' only goes to prove you've
> > > learned zilch lurking here, try joining a
> > > newsgroup for people with IQ's under 80.

> > And again, I didn't write it. My identity was frogged, and not very

well
> > might add.
> >
> > Try checking headers next time, instead of falling for such an obvious
> > troll.
> >

> Knowing you, I'd bet *you* are the one who frogged it just to get

attention.

Your paranoia only makes you look like an even bigger dumbass than usual,
Rusty.

Citizen_Cain

"Gary L. Burnore" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:cf3hgt$3b0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Sat, 7 Aug 2004 16:22:12 -0500, "Bifurcated Redundant Ass
> Sprinkler" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>

> >"Cainman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >news:bavxc.3343$(E-Mail Removed). ..
> >>
> >> "david rutkowski" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> >> And again, I didn't write it. My identity was frogged, and not very

well
> >> might add.
> >>
> >> Try checking headers next time, instead of falling for such an obvious
> >> troll.
> >>

> >Knowing you, I'd bet *you* are the one who frogged it just to get

attention.

> More "everyone's out to get me" by a luser pizzaboi.

The little snotball is extremely paranoid, isn't he? His mental
deterioration seems to have sped up a bit. Next he'll be hallucinating and
posting about his walls dripping or something.

-
> How you look depends on where you go.

-
> Gary L. Burnore | ۳ݳ޳ݳۺݳ޳ݳݳ޳ݳ۳
> | ۳ݳ޳ݳۺݳ޳ݳݳ޳ݳ۳
> DataBasix | ۳ݳ޳ݳۺݳ޳ݳݳ޳ݳ۳
> | ۳ 3 4 1 4 2 ݳ޳ 6 9 0 6 9 ۳
> Black Helicopter Repair Svcs Division | Official Proof of Purchase

> Want one? GET one! http://signup.databasix.com

Bifurcated Redundant Ass Sprinkler

"Gary L. Burnore" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:cf3hgt$3b0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Sat, 7 Aug 2004 16:22:12 -0500, "Bifurcated Redundant Ass
> Sprinkler" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>

> >"Cainman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >news:bavxc.3343$(E-Mail Removed). ..
> >>
> >> "david rutkowski" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> >> And again, I didn't write it. My identity was frogged, and not very

well
> >> might add.
> >>
> >> Try checking headers next time, instead of falling for such an obvious
> >> troll.
> >>

> >Knowing you, I'd bet *you* are the one who frogged it just to get

attention.

> More "everyone's out to get me" by a luser pizzaboi.

You're nothing but an idiot and a sex offender, Burnore.

Meat-->Plow

On Sun, 8 Aug 2004 11:14:24 -0700, "Citizen_Cain"
<(E-Mail Removed)>,wrote:

>"Bifurcated Redundant Ass Sprinkler" <(E-Mail Removed)>
>wrote in message news:FMkRc.114529$(E-Mail Removed) ...
>>
>> "Gary L. Burnore" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:cf3hgt$3b0$(E-Mail Removed)...

>> well

>obvious

>> attention.
>> >
>> > More "everyone's out to get me" by a luser pizzaboi.
>> >

>> You're nothing but an idiot and a sex offender, Burnore.
>>

>You're running out of steam, white supremacist pedophile bank robbing pizza
>boy.

You forgot to add Dog ****er.

Citizen_Cain

"Bifurcated Redundant Ass Sprinkler" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote in message news:FMkRc.114529$(E-Mail Removed) ...

> "Gary L. Burnore" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:cf3hgt$3b0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > On Sat, 7 Aug 2004 16:22:12 -0500, "Bifurcated Redundant Ass
> > Sprinkler" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> >

> > >"Cainman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > >news:bavxc.3343$(E-Mail Removed). ..

> well

obvious

> > >Knowing you, I'd bet *you* are the one who frogged it just to get

> attention.
> >
> > More "everyone's out to get me" by a luser pizzaboi.
> >

> You're nothing but an idiot and a sex offender, Burnore.

You're running out of steam, white supremacist pedophile bank robbing pizza
boy.

Citizen_Cain

"Meat-->Plow" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Sun, 8 Aug 2004 11:14:24 -0700, "Citizen_Cain"
> <(E-Mail Removed)>,wrote:
>

> >"Bifurcated Redundant Ass Sprinkler" <(E-Mail Removed)>
> >wrote in message news:FMkRc.114529$(E-Mail Removed) ...
> >>
> >> "Gary L. Burnore" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >> news:cf3hgt$3b0$(E-Mail Removed)...

very
> >> well

> >obvious

> >> attention.

> >> You're nothing but an idiot and a sex offender, Burnore.
> >>

> >You're running out of steam, white supremacist pedophile bank robbing

pizza
> >boy.

> You forgot to add Dog ****er.

I wonder if Rusty prefers rottweilers or poodles?

Bifurcated Redundant Ass Sprinkler

"Citizen_Cain" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:UChRc.113$(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Gary L. Burnore" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:cf3hgt$3b0$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > On Sat, 7 Aug 2004 16:22:12 -0500, "Bifurcated Redundant Ass
> > Sprinkler" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> >

> > >"Cainman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > >news:bavxc.3343$(E-Mail Removed). ..

> well

obvious

> > >Knowing you, I'd bet *you* are the one who frogged it just to get

> attention.
> >
> > More "everyone's out to get me" by a luser pizzaboi.

> The little snotball is extremely paranoid, isn't he? His mental
> deterioration seems to have sped up a bit. Next he'll be hallucinating

and
> posting about his walls dripping or something.

Oh ****!!!
SON OF A BITCH!!!!!!!

MY FRIGGING WALLS ARE DRIPPING!!!!!!

I'M NOT MAKING THIS **** UP, THEY'RE, LIKE, MELTING AWAY!!!!!

OH MY BOB!!!!!!!!

MUST HAVE BEEN THAT BAD LSD I DID WITH DOCKERY THE OTHER DAY WHILE WE WERE
HANGING OUT WITH CHUCK GETTING DRUNK AND STONED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

****!!!!!!!

NOW MY KEYBOARD'S TALKING!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'M GONNA GO LAY DOWN.......

--
Russell B Waters
(E-Mail Removed)
www.rbwaters.com
"I backed my car into a cop car the other day, well he just drove off,
sometimes life's ok." - Modest Mouse "Float On"

Citizen_Cain

"Bifurcated Redundant Child Rapist" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
in message news:KfBRc.136761$(E-Mail Removed). ..

> "Citizen_Cain" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:UChRc.113$(E-Mail Removed)...
> >
> > "Gary L. Burnore" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:cf3hgt$3b0$(E-Mail Removed)...

very
> > well

> obvious

> > attention.
> > >
> > > More "everyone's out to get me" by a luser pizzaboi.

> > The little snotball is extremely paranoid, isn't he? His mental
> > deterioration seems to have sped up a bit. Next he'll be hallucinating

> and
> > posting about his walls dripping or something.
> >

> Oh ****!!!
> SON OF A BITCH!!!!!!!
>
> MY FRIGGING WALLS ARE DRIPPING!!!!!!
>
> I'M NOT MAKING THIS **** UP, THEY'RE, LIKE, MELTING AWAY!!!!!
>
> OH MY BOB!!!!!!!!
>
> MUST HAVE BEEN THAT BAD LSD I DID WITH DOCKERY THE OTHER DAY WHILE WE WERE
> HANGING OUT WITH CHUCK GETTING DRUNK AND STONED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

> NOW MY KEYBOARD'S TALKING!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> I'M GONNA GO LAY DOWN.......

Much like everything else you do, you suck at sarcasm Rusty.