Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Constructive Criticism Please

Constructive Criticism Please

Rich

please take the time to visit www.digitalmood.co.uk

have a look at my work - inparticular the more recent photos and let me know
what you think

leave any comments on my guestbook , or on this newsgroup

thanks for your time

Rich

Gymmy Bob

When the hell did you take those of my wife?

news:41152cbf$(E-Mail Removed)...
> please take the time to visit www.digitalmood.co.uk
>
> have a look at my work - inparticular the more recent photos and let me

know
> what you think
>
> leave any comments on my guestbook , or on this newsgroup
>
> thanks for your time
>
> Rich

Your-nice

some very nice shots there and they look good.

news:41152cbf$(E-Mail Removed)...
> please take the time to visit www.digitalmood.co.uk
>
> have a look at my work - inparticular the more recent photos and let me

know
> what you think
>
> leave any comments on my guestbook , or on this newsgroup
>
> thanks for your time
>
> Rich

Beowulf

On Sat, 07 Aug 2004 20:26:33 +0100, Rich wrote:

> please take the time to visit www.digitalmood.co.uk

You might want to have your site check if someone has Flash installed -- I
do not, and so I would be a visitor that would immediately leave your
site. Have a javascript route a visitor to a non-flash set of paqes if
that visitor does not have flash installed.

--
"It said it needed Windows98 or better installed, so I installed Linux."

Cymbal Man Freq.

The Digital Photo Age CAN be SO MUCH NICER on photographers.

Next thing you know, art galleries will reject your photos because they are "too
contemporary". Just what do they know anyway?

Chuck Norris

On Sat, 7 Aug 2004 20:26:33 +0100, "Rich" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>please take the time to visit www.digitalmood.co.uk
>
>have a look at my work - inparticular the more recent photos and let me know
>what you think
>
>leave any comments on my guestbook , or on this newsgroup
>
>thanks for your time
>
>Rich

Well, okay, here goes.
I don't like the sites layout, asthetically anyway, but it is easy to
navigate, so if that's what you were going for, kudos.

As to your photography, most of the pictures I really liked your
composition, camera angle, position, and/or cropping. What I noticed
though was the colors in many of the images, expecially landscape,
were washed out and dull, and some were very very hazy. A polarizer
filter can correct these issues, and perhaps a follow-up in PS of
hue/sat and unsharp mask. Hope that helps.

Rich

thanks for that Chuck

Rich
www.digitalmood.co.uk

"Chuck Norris" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Sat, 7 Aug 2004 20:26:33 +0100, "Rich" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> >please take the time to visit www.digitalmood.co.uk
> >
> >have a look at my work - inparticular the more recent photos and let me

know
> >what you think
> >
> >leave any comments on my guestbook , or on this newsgroup
> >
> >thanks for your time
> >
> >Rich
> >

> Well, okay, here goes.
> I don't like the sites layout, asthetically anyway, but it is easy to
> navigate, so if that's what you were going for, kudos.
>
> As to your photography, most of the pictures I really liked your
> composition, camera angle, position, and/or cropping. What I noticed
> though was the colors in many of the images, expecially landscape,
> were washed out and dull, and some were very very hazy. A polarizer
> filter can correct these issues, and perhaps a follow-up in PS of
> hue/sat and unsharp mask. Hope that helps.

Harry Limey

You are the same Rich from www.digitalmood.co.uk who submitted an identical
request on the 6th May!!!
and who on that occasion received the following reply
Harry

"n8 skow" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> Are you actually seeking criticism or just want in impressive hit counter?

---

Rich

your point is???

Rich
www.digitalmood.co.uk

"Harry Limey" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> You are the same Rich from www.digitalmood.co.uk who submitted an

identical
> request on the 6th May!!!
> and who on that occasion received the following reply
> Harry
>
> "n8 skow" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > Are you actually seeking criticism or just want in impressive hit

counter?

> ---

Harry Limey

You really don't understand my point??

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> your point is???
>
> Rich
> www.digitalmood.co.uk
>

> "Harry Limey" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > You are the same Rich from www.digitalmood.co.uk who submitted an

> identical
> > request on the 6th May!!!
> > and who on that occasion received the following reply
> > Harry
> >
> > "n8 skow" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > > Are you actually seeking criticism or just want in impressive hit

> counter?
> >

> > ---

---