Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Flatbed Scanner as Copier

Flatbed Scanner as Copier

Dankwart Koehler

I am considring buying the Epson 3170 or the hp 4670 Flatbed Scanner.
I also like to use it occasionally as a simple copier.

Can I send the ouput from the scanner directly to a printer without first
creating a file, adjusting it in Photoshop (or other image processing
program), and then send it to a printer? Or what is the process? Does your
answer apply to both of the two mentioned scanners?

Dankwart

RSD99

Photocopier for Windows, Nico Cuppen

http://www.nicocuppen.com

The price is even "right" (free) ...

"Dankwart Koehler" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:n37Rc.183683$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I am considring buying the Epson 3170 or the hp 4670 Flatbed Scanner.
> I also like to use it occasionally as a simple copier.
>
> Can I send the ouput from the scanner directly to a printer without first
> creating a file, adjusting it in Photoshop (or other image processing
> program), and then send it to a printer? Or what is the process? Does your
> answer apply to both of the two mentioned scanners?
>
> Dankwart

Mike O'sullivan

"RSD99" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:IW7Rc.2924$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Photocopier for Windows, Nico Cuppen
>

> http://www.nicocuppen.com
>
> The price is even "right" (free) ...

Exactly what I was going to say, The pro version is worth paying for too.

Nico also has Fax Machine, and Nico's Backup, both of which I use, and
highly recommend.