Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Canon scanner question

Canon scanner question

DC

Hi

I notice that many of the canon scanners have a set of buttons (4) one
of which is labeled copy. Does this mean that the scanner will print a
copy of what is scanned on a system attached printer?

Dave

James Silverton

"DC" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi
>
> I notice that many of the canon scanners have a set of buttons (4)

one
> of which is labeled copy. Does this mean that the scanner will print

> copy of what is scanned on a system attached printer?
>
> Dave

Yes, if the button is assigned to "Copy" (it does not have to be tho'
that's the default on my Canoscan D1250.)

--
James V. Silverton
Potomac, Maryland, USA