Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > The 1Ds 11 megapixel sensor will be in the new 3D body - $3,000

The 1Ds 11 megapixel sensor will be in the new 3D body - $3,000

david smith

"G. Innipig" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:4117d8a7$0$20246$(E-Mail Removed)...

> "david smith" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >
> > "G. Innipig" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

> news:41152c45$0$20252$(E-Mail Removed)...
> >
> > > And? So?
> > >
> > > Troll.

> > You are the troll yourself..dont scare away people with genuine info
> >

> Ah, right. So giving genuine info, ie, calling him a troll, scared him away
> did it? I see. Thank you.

Look at the sentance again...you misread it, or just tried to twist it around.

What a peon you are. Fact.

Like the 2 different posts from 2 parts of the world reported the $3000 3D. Fact.

G. Innipig

"david smith" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Ah, right. So giving genuine info, ie, calling him a troll, scared him

away
> > did it? I see. Thank you.

> Look at the sentance again...you misread it, or just tried to twist it

around.

Sentance? What's one of those? I wonder if by any chance you meant sentence?

> What a peon you are. Fact.

I'll have you know I've never set foot in Mexico. Fact.

> Like the 2 different posts from 2 parts of the world reported the $3000

3D. Fact.

Like the two different sentences which follow, each of which has good advice
for you - fact.
**** off.
Bugger off.

david smith

"G. Innipig" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:41193af7$0$20252$(E-Mail Removed)...

> Sentance? What's one of those? I wonder if by any chance you meant sentence?

wat a hero. try correntng spellin mishtakes in a post....you r a secretary right?

> **** off.
> Bugger off.

.....resorts to swearing as he cant dispute the fact of the 2 different posters in Asia and USA.

Gordon you are a simple foul mouth insulting usenet abuser, that has nothing to contribute.

You will have **** on your face when the full frame 3D comes out.

G. Innipig

"david smith" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "G. Innipig" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

news:41193af7$0$20252$(E-Mail Removed)...

> > Sentance? What's one of those? I wonder if by any chance you meant

sentence?

> wat a hero. try correntng spellin mishtakes in a post....you r a secretary

right?

Nah, just someone who had the luxury of an education - unlike you
apparently.

> > **** off.
> > Bugger off.

> ....resorts to swearing as he cant dispute the fact of the 2 different

posters in Asia and USA.

> Gordon you are a simple foul mouth insulting usenet abuser, that has

nothing to contribute.

> You will have **** on your face when the full frame 3D comes out.

You have the wrong chap my friend. I am no Gordon, and I have no idea what
you are talking about with respect to 3D.
You talk of my foul mouth and in your next sentence use the word ****? Not
only are you uneducated but hypocritical.
This pleasant conversation ends right ----->here

david smith

"G. Innipig" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:411a8eea$0$20251$(E-Mail Removed)...

> Nah, just someone who had the luxury of an education - unlike you
> apparently.

Oh dear, another insult, this time at my education,
What are you doing in this thread if not:

1. commenting on people's education
2. calling people trolls
3. telling people to f*** off

Sounds like you are the very definition of a troll yourself.

Grow up

> I have no idea

Thats a fact, not disputing this.

> This pleasant conversation ends right ----->here

Oh running away are you?

Skip M

"Morris Smith" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:cf286n$c5q$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Yup
>
> I couldnt beleive it either.....though $3,000 is still a bit too much for
> me!
>
> Canon will not be using the current 8MP 1DmkII digic2 sensor in the 10
> replacement.
>
> Instead they will be releasing a 1.6x 8MP with higher buffer....this
> annoucement is really lame, considering the jump from the d30 - d60 - 10D

From what I've heard, this camera is a year out, probably PMA at the
earliest.
Just because there's a rumor of an 11mp camera at $3000, there's no
exclusion of a less expensive 8mp camera...

--
Skip Middleton
http://www.shadowcatcherimagery.com

Georgette Preddy

"Morris Smith" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<cf286n$c5q$(E-Mail Removed)>...
> Yup
>
> I couldnt beleive it either.....though $3,000 is still a bit too much for
> me!

The 1Ds sensor is too old and way too noisy for serious pro
consideration today... http://www.pbase.com/image/32014486/original

> Canon will not be using the current 8MP 1DmkII digic2 sensor in the 10
> replacement.
>
> Instead they will be releasing a 1.6x 8MP with higher buffer....this
> annoucement is really lame, considering the jump from the d30 - d60 - 10D

The 10D isn't much of a jump from the D60, both are poor DSLRs by any
objective measure (blurry, low MP 0.35u CMOS). The D60 can usually
focus, though.

Let's hope Canon introduces a modern CMOS instead of the early 1990's
vintage 0.35u to 0.5u stuff they've been building so far. They really
need to invest in an all new chip fabrication facility.

Bart van der Wolf

"Georgette Preddy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
SNIP
>The 1Ds sensor is too old and way too noisy for serious
>pro consideration today...
>http://www.pbase.com/image/32014486/original

So you still didn't figure out, clueless as ever, that the samples
need to be scaled for Field of View, if they are to be compared
visually. And I wouldn't call the noise suppression done in Sigma's
Raw converter software (the other cameras produce JPEGs right from the
camera) a benefit, but a necessity due to the Sigma's low channel
separation.
You are as usual comparing apples and oranges and you don't have a
clue as to the difference. You apparently just have to troll because
of your mental condition. Sad.

Bart

Crownfield

Georgette Preddy wrote:

> "Morris Smith" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<cf286n$c5q$(E-Mail Removed)>...
> > Yup
> >
> > I couldnt beleive it either.....though $3,000 is still a bit too much for
> > me!

> The 1Ds sensor is too old and way too noisy for serious pro
> consideration today... http://www.pbase.com/image/32014486/original

which amkes the fact that pros love it all the more remarkable.

Georgette Preddy

"Bart van der Wolf" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<411ce964$0$49711$(E-Mail Removed)4all.nl>...
> "Georgette Preddy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> SNIP
> >The 1Ds sensor is too old and way too noisy for serious
> >pro consideration today...
> >http://www.pbase.com/image/32014486/original

> So you still didn't figure out, clueless as ever, that the samples
> need to be scaled for Field of View

They are already. All are from the exact same image composition.