Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Kodak N90s user manual

Kodak N90s user manual

Gisle Hannemyr

I've searched Nikon's site, but came up with zilch.

Do anyone know of a PDF or somesuch describing the basic controls
of a Nikon 90s camera?

Jan Otto Ruud

"Gisle Hannemyr" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I've searched Nikon's site, but came up with zilch.
>
> Do anyone know of a PDF or somesuch describing the basic controls
> of a Nikon 90s camera?

Kodak???

A google search came out with theese for the Nikon N90s:
http://www.hugorodriguez.com/download/nikon_n90s.zip
http://24.237.160.4/files/photograph...SBook/N90S.PDF

--
Jan Otto

Gisle Hannemyr

"Jan Otto Ruud" <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:
> "Gisle Hannemyr" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

>> I've searched Nikon's site, but came up with zilch.
>>
>> Do anyone know of a PDF or somesuch describing the basic controls
>> of a Nikon N90s camera?

> Kodak???
>
> A google search came out with theese for the Nikon N90s:
> http://www.hugorodriguez.com/download/nikon_n90s.zip
> http://24.237.160.4/files/photograph...SBook/N90S.PDF

Great! Takker og bukker!

Ron Baird

Greetings Gisle,

If your reference is to one of the Kodak cameras that used the core features
of that body, you can find all of our camera manuals online by going to:

http://www.kodak.com/go/manuals

Check them out.

If you are looking for information on the camera alone, then Nikon should
have that information on hand. Great camera.

Talk to you soon,

Ron Baird
Eastman Kodak Company

"Gisle Hannemyr" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I've searched Nikon's site, but came up with zilch.
>
> Do anyone know of a PDF or somesuch describing the basic controls
> of a Nikon 90s camera?
> --
> - gisle hannemyr [ gisle{at}hannemyr.no - http://folk.uio.no/gisle/ ]
> «To live outside the law, you must be honest.» (Bob Dylan)

Gisle Hannemyr

"Ron Baird" <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:
> "Gisle Hannemyr" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>> I've searched Nikon's site, but came up with zilch.
>> Do anyone know of a PDF or somesuch describing the basic controls
>> of a Nikon 90s camera?

> Greetings Gisle,
>
> If your reference is to one of the Kodak cameras that used the core
> features of that body,

Yes - it's a Kodak DCS 460 (built on the Nikon N90).
http://heim.ifi.uio.no/~gisle/photo/dcs460.html
Therefore the slight confusion in the subject

> you can find all of our camera manuals online by going to:
> http://www.kodak.com/go/manuals
> Check them out.

Yes, I know. I've alrady downloaded the DCS 460 manual (and some
additonal technical notes) from that website. Great site!
I've also been emailed the original CAL-file from Kodak support
(please convey my thanks to those people.)

The Kodak manual, however, is a bit skimpy on how to use all those
new-fangled buttons on the N90s (my other camera is a Nikon F2).

> If you are looking for information on the camera alone, then Nikon
> should have that information on hand.

Nikon, unfortunately, has not been able to help. But somebody
else mailed me a link to scanned copy, so I'm OK.

> Great camera.

Agreed. 1.3x crop! 6 Mpx! F-mount!
I'm going to have a lot of fun with it.

Ron Baird

Hi Gisle,

Glad you have what you need. If you think I can help, let me know.

Talk to you soon.

Ron Baird
Eastman Kodak Company