Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Recognise this camera ??

Recognise this camera ??

Dr No.

Can anybody recognise the camera that the second two pics were taken with
"you can just make it out in the reflection on the lugs"
they are outstanding quality against my Sony W1 I just bought.

Or indeed know of a camera that can do as well in the 300 to 400 price
range.

http://www.thetimeman.co.uk/camera/camera.htm

Thanks in advance

Dr No.