Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > MCP for C# dump needed

Closed Thread

MCP for C# dump needed

04-11-2007
NB: "Although It's a Late Reply .........I wanted to convey this piece of informations to the Educated illeterates "

To 'Cerebrus', Bigus Dickus and to 'Person's like their Mental Ability'.

You Damn cerebrus and Bigus Dickus !

The whole professional literates are feeling ashame of your attitides over a person who actually wanted to learn. You are kinda person need to learn more on manners and decency. The School/Company that has employed you kinda person, should feel worst for keeping you with them.

I see one thing..... when a girl boldly tries to explore things and if she has any issues in that..... the Damn People like CEREBRUS always talk on her sex , F@uck and indulging the guy supported her on nasty words. Feeling very bad on the guys-birth and manners that they learned from home or others. Such kind of person should be refrained from posting on the public forums.

There's nothing wrong in giving Syllabus/Study Materials/Dumps to prepare for an Examination/Certification.

If the Dumps has all the questions that may be asked in the real Microsoft Examination.... It's the Examiners Problem to modify and issue the right set of questions to the candidates which helps in finding the right person to acknowledge as "Qualified for a Certification"

If you are here in the forum as a member, try to help and suggest.
You are NO damn person to Abuse a person who actually needs help.

Regards

Ravi G
IT Consultant

Last edited by ThoughtProvoke; 04-11-2007 at 12:57 PM..

10-31-2008
HI

This is Fahid, can anyone help or send me C# MCP Dump. Because im preparing for certification. If anyone can send me the dumps it will be great help

with regards
Fahid

09-01-2010
if u got MCP C# dump and forward it to my mail plz.........i m also preparing that exam.....send it immediately.....plz yaaaar

09-01-2010
Also does
> anyone have dumps for the MCP C# papers. its urgent since its important
> to clear these exams(MCSE) in my company in a years time.

Closed Thread