Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Unable to move controls in Desing Mode

Unable to move controls in Desing Mode

Sridhar Panatula

Hi
I am using Vs.nET 2003
precisely
Version 7.1.3088

Framework version 1.1.4322 SP1

Suddenly VS.NET refuses to move controls to the location I want.

If I create a new control that stays at the place where I create. But later
If I move it refuses to.

The controls I am trying to work with are nothing new just label and TextBox
etc.,

Sridhar Panatula

Solved.
Restart still does wonders.

This session was running for two days.

All I did was a shutdown and restart and now everything so far looks normal

"Sridhar Panatula" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi
> I am using Vs.nET 2003
> precisely
> Version 7.1.3088
>
> Framework version 1.1.4322 SP1
>

> Suddenly VS.NET refuses to move controls to the location I want.
>
> If I create a new control that stays at the place where I create. But
> later If I move it refuses to.
>
> The controls I am trying to work with are nothing new just label and
> TextBox etc.,

Walter Wang [MSFT]

Hi Sridhar,

Thank you for posting!

Can you tell me the DOCUMENT's property 'pageLayout' value?

Also, check if you accidently locked controls in the designer by the menu
command 'Format/Lock Elements'.

Regards,

Walter Wang
Microsoft Online Community Support

Walter Wang [MSFT]

Hi Sridhar,

Just posted a reply and see your issue is resolved.

Have a nice day.

Regards,

Walter Wang
Microsoft Online Community Support

Looking for Desing-To-Code recommendations... kahtava@gmail.com ASP .Net 1 03-17-2006 09:25 PM
Network Desing suggestions.... jsandlin0803 Cisco 0 11-14-2005 04:09 PM
Desing Question Amir Ghezelbash ASP .Net 4 06-22-2005 04:32 PM
page desing.... a6s0lu7 HTML 7 11-28-2004 11:39 PM
VPN Desing Question Anton Panyushkin Cisco 0 10-27-2004 12:48 PM

Advertisments