Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Ipsec-Tunnel with ISDN-Backup using Dialer Watch

Ipsec-Tunnel with ISDN-Backup using Dialer Watch

Joerg Woste

Hi there,

I have some problems to configure an IPSEC-Tunnel with ISDN-Backup using
dialer-watch. In the first location I have an 1750 with ETH0 to the
provider-router, ETH1 to the internal network and BRI0 for backup, in the
other location I have an DMZ with a 3640. ETH0 and BRI0 for Backup. On
cisco.com I can't find the right configuration-example. That example below
does not work. I can open the VPN-connection and when the VPN connection is
down, the BRI-IF comes up, but the crypted traffic does not go over the
ISDN-line.
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/customer/...80094c1f.shtml

Any Ideas ? Thanks - Jörg