Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > sip.internetcalls.com

Reply
Thread Tools

sip.internetcalls.com

 
 
Jono
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-14-2006
Internetcall seems to be down(?)

The only "PSTN" number I can ring is the one they've supplied me!

So, using Internetcalls, I can ring my Internetcalls PSTN number. I can
receive calls made only from my Internetcalls account.

What's the state of play with Sipdiscount?


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Sean
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-14-2006
Jono wrote:
> Internetcall seems to be down(?)
>
> The only "PSTN" number I can ring is the one they've supplied me!
>
> So, using Internetcalls, I can ring my Internetcalls PSTN number. I can
> receive calls made only from my Internetcalls account.
>
> What's the state of play with Sipdiscount?
>
>


Well, i keep making minor adjustments with my asterisk, so i can see
when things i change make things unstable. Tought i'd gone and broke it,
as outbound calls were not working.

It seems they were just silent, not kinda rejected from the server. As
asterisk did not bother to try the next available provider in the list.

Thats with VoIP Cheap... all the same people
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Graham
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-14-2006

> Internetcall seems to be down(?)
>
> The only "PSTN" number I can ring is the one they've supplied me!
>
> So, using Internetcalls, I can ring my Internetcalls PSTN number. I can
> receive calls made only from my Internetcalls account.
>
> What's the state of play with Sipdiscount?
>
>


My VoIPCheap (using VoIPBuster server) is down
I was just about to post but you beat me to it.
I was blaming the AAH box and was rebooting everything untill I realised
that the one number I could call was my VoIPCheap one

My Sipdiscount accounts also don't work but they are 1 min per call
unregistered ones that I dont use often, and they might have expired.


--
Graham.



%Profound_observation%








Inviato da X-Privat.Org - Registrazione gratuita http://www.x-privat.org/join.php
 
Reply With Quote
 
Jono
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-14-2006
Sean presented the following explanation :
> Jono wrote:
>> Internetcall seems to be down(?)
>>
>> The only "PSTN" number I can ring is the one they've supplied me!
>>
>> So, using Internetcalls, I can ring my Internetcalls PSTN number. I can
>> receive calls made only from my Internetcalls account.
>>
>> What's the state of play with Sipdiscount?
>>
>>

>
> Well, i keep making minor adjustments with my asterisk, so i can see when
> things i change make things unstable. Tought i'd gone and broke it, as
> outbound calls were not working.
>
> It seems they were just silent, not kinda rejected from the server. As
> asterisk did not bother to try the next available provider in the list.
>
> Thats with VoIP Cheap... all the same people


Yes, exactly the same - silent call, which Asterisk doesn't try to
place with the next provider in the list.


 
Reply With Quote
 
Jono
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-14-2006
Graham wrote on 14/05/2006 :
>> Internetcall seems to be down(?)
>>
>> The only "PSTN" number I can ring is the one they've supplied me!
>>
>> So, using Internetcalls, I can ring my Internetcalls PSTN number. I can
>> receive calls made only from my Internetcalls account.
>>
>> What's the state of play with Sipdiscount?
>>
>>

>
> My VoIPCheap (using VoIPBuster server) is down
> I was just about to post but you beat me to it.
> I was blaming the AAH box and was rebooting everything untill I realised that
> the one number I could call was my VoIPCheap one
>
> My Sipdiscount accounts also don't work but they are 1 min per call
> unregistered ones that I dont use often, and they might have expired.


hehe.

My wife blames me, not AAH, nor the provider!


 
Reply With Quote
 
Graham
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-14-2006
>As asterisk did not bother to try the next available provider in the list.

> Thats with VoIP Cheap... all the same people


Are you aware of the "undocumented" feature of VoIPCheap?

vis. you can have multiple simultaneous calls on the same trunk

(i.e. account). At least three, maybe more.



--

Graham.



%Profound_observation%













Inviato da X-Privat.Org - Registrazione gratuita http://www.x-privat.org/join.php
 
Reply With Quote
 
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-14-2006
Thus spaketh Jono:
> Internetcall seems to be down(?)
>
> The only "PSTN" number I can ring is the one they've supplied me!
>
> So, using Internetcalls, I can ring my Internetcalls PSTN number. I
> can receive calls made only from my Internetcalls account.
>
> What's the state of play with Sipdiscount?



My VoIP Stunt and SIP Discount services are not functioning, earlier I had
several calls getting dropped, now nothing.


--
Items for sale: www.dodgy-dealer.co.uk
3p/min & 1p Texts, EasyMobile, For 5 airtime bonus contact via:
www.southeastbirmingham.co.uk


 
Reply With Quote
 
Jono
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-14-2006
Graham laid this down on his screen :
>>As asterisk did not bother to try the next available provider in the list.

>
>> Thats with VoIP Cheap... all the same people

>
> Are you aware of the "undocumented" feature of VoIPCheap?
>
> vis. you can have multiple simultaneous calls on the same trunk
>
> (i.e. account). At least three, maybe more.
>


Hadn't realised it was undocumented.

The only trunk I can't have more than one call at a time is my BT line.

I've certainly had 4 on the go, simultaneously.


 
Reply With Quote
 
Sean
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-14-2006
Yeah i am aware of this, why?
 
Reply With Quote
 
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-14-2006
Thus spaketh Jono:
> Internetcall seems to be down(?)
>
> The only "PSTN" number I can ring is the one they've supplied me!
>
> So, using Internetcalls, I can ring my Internetcalls PSTN number. I
> can receive calls made only from my Internetcalls account.
>
> What's the state of play with Sipdiscount?



Just kicked back into life!


--
Items for sale: www.dodgy-dealer.co.uk
3p/min & 1p Texts, EasyMobile, For 5 airtime bonus contact via:
www.southeastbirmingham.co.uk


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off




Advertisments