Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > web.config connection string for typed dataset in different assemb

web.config connection string for typed dataset in different assemb

=?Utf-8?B?VGVuRG90?=

I'm using a Object Data Source to provide data to an ASP control. The object
dataset is a member of a separate assembly (project). All works well in test.

When I deploy to production, I want to change the connection string to point
to the production SQLServer. I don't see how to change the connection string
in web.config. In the DataSet's project there's an app.config where all the
connection strings are. However, when the website is compiled, at app.config
is not available.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance...