Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Can I associate a Submit button with the Enter key

Can I associate a Submit button with the Enter key

Thirsty Traveler

I am not a Web programmer, so this question will be rather basic. I am
wondering how I go about associating a Submit button with the enter key so
that I can avoid having to click on it after data fields are filled.

Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD]

You could use this free control to solve the problem.
http://www.metabuilders.com/tools/DefaultButtons.aspx

And here's a good article on the subject:
http://www.allasp.net/enterkey.aspx

--
I hope this helps,
Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP

"Thirsty Traveler" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I am not a Web programmer, so this question will be rather basic. I am
>wondering how I go about associating a Submit button with the enter key so
>that I can avoid having to click on it after data fields are filled.

John Timney \( MVP \)

read this

http://www.beansoftware.com/ASP.NET-...Enter-Key.aspx

--