Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Choice of Cisco Gigabit Fiber Switch

Choice of Cisco Gigabit Fiber Switch

Scumbag Adie

Hi,

I'm trying find a cheap (contradiction in terms) Cisco Switch (of if
necessary combination of switchs) that will allow me to aggregate 4
fiber gigabit adapters in a server to multiple copper gigabit clients
(say a dozen). I want to maximize the traffic comming from the server
onto the LAN.

Thanks

Scumbagadie