Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Monitoring Bandwidth/Services over Cisco VPN

Monitoring Bandwidth/Services over Cisco VPN

HB Jimmy

I have a IPSEC VPN setup between my corporate & remote office. The corporate
location has an internet T1 w/a pix 515e. The remote site has a DSL circuit
w/Cisco 871 router.
The VPN works great most of the time, but we experience seviere slow-downs
about 2 times a week. I do not notice any pattern though.

I need to find a way to monitor the bandwidth on this vpn link, along with
services that are going across & how much they are eating up. Any ideas on
how I can track that information to see if I simply do not have enough
bandwidth, etc.... ?? Any help is appreciated. THANKS