Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Passed 70-292!!!!!!!!

Passed 70-292!!!!!!!!

Sam

Passed this exam today, Thanks to everyone's help here.

Wow, this was the hardest Microsoft exam i ever took.. This is the
first time i took this exam and barely passed it. If i would have got
one question wrong than i would have failed... Believe i was on the
line!!!!!!

I studid microsoft press books, Transcender, 5 Years total IT
experience, Other online resorces like technet and setup a network at
home.

This exam covers broad range of topics, so one book may not be enough.
If you have doubt about any topic.. than you better clear it because
that could cost you a lot in the exam. I can't even think about 70-296,
I need to take a break before i go for this one...

Thanks again everyone!!!!!

Sam