Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > TechEd US in Boston - Influencer Party Info for MCPs

TechEd US in Boston - Influencer Party Info for MCPs

=?Utf-8?B?VHJpa2E=?=

If you're going to TechEd US in June, check out this page on the MCP site for
info on how to possibly get invited to the Influencer Recognition Party:
https://mcp.microsoft.com/MCP/influencer/Default.aspx. Should be fun.

"To qualify to receive an invitation, tell us how you (MCPs) help promote
awareness and adoption of Microsoft Certification by playing an active role
in the technology or certification community. Enter by May 27."
--
Trika, Microsoft Learning. This posting is provided "AS IS" with no
warranties, and confers no rights.

Briscobar

Trika <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:

> If you're going to TechEd US in June, check out this page on the MCP
> site for info on how to possibly get invited to the Influencer
> Recognition Party:
> https://mcp.microsoft.com/MCP/influencer/Default.aspx. Should be fun.
>
> "To qualify to receive an invitation, tell us how you (MCPs) help
> promote awareness and adoption of Microsoft Certification by playing
> an active role in the technology or certification community. Enter by
> May 27."

I post to mpce.mcse, and I am an MCNGP. Please send my invitation
immediately.

Thank you.

--
KB

MCNGP #26
Long live The Ben!

=?Utf-8?B?VHJpa2E=?=

Sounds impressive. If you want to come, follow instructions here:
https://mcp.microsoft.com/MCP/influencer/Default.aspx. hope to see you there
--
Trika, Rambler, Microsoft Learning. This posting is provided "AS IS" with no

"Briscobar" wrote:

> Trika <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:
> >
> > If you're going to TechEd US in June, check out this page on the MCP
> > site for info on how to possibly get invited to the Influencer
> > Recognition Party:
> > https://mcp.microsoft.com/MCP/influencer/Default.aspx. Should be fun.
> >
> > "To qualify to receive an invitation, tell us how you (MCPs) help
> > promote awareness and adoption of Microsoft Certification by playing
> > an active role in the technology or certification community. Enter by
> > May 27."

> I post to mpce.mcse, and I am an MCNGP. Please send my invitation
> immediately.
>
> Thank you.
>
> --
> KB
>
> MCNGP #26
> Long live The Ben!

kpg

As Briscobar once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

> I post to mpce.mcse, and I am an MCNGP. Please send my invitation
> immediately.
>
> Thank you.
>
> --
> KB
>
> MCNGP #26
> Long live The Ben!

We should all be getting our invites soon, I would think.

FrisbeeŽ

"Trika" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Sounds impressive. If you want to come, follow instructions here:

Hey there, pardner! We don't cotton to cotton-pickin' spammers in these
here parts!

Specially them ones that spams pr0n and does it in their fancy-schmancy HTML
and all!

Now GIT!

Neil

did you hear "Briscobar" <(E-Mail Removed)> say in news:
#(E-Mail Removed):

> I post to mpce.mcse, and I am an MCNGP. Please send my invitation
> immediately.

the conference is in your back yard. sign up, go to the conference and go
to the influencer party have some free booze...oh, no one mentioned that
did they (try to get in on the Exchange party too)

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- I have plenty of talent and vision; I just don't give a damn.

The Rev [MCT]

I'm going.... Your invite was lost in the trash...er I mean mail yeah
thats it the mail.

--
..rev.mct.mcngp.44

accepting it.
~Aristotle
..
news:Xns97C07452638B1ipostthereforeiam@127.0.0.1.. .
> As Briscobar once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse
>
>> I post to mpce.mcse, and I am an MCNGP. Please send my invitation
>> immediately.
>>
>> Thank you.
>>
>> --
>> KB
>>
>> MCNGP #26
>> Long live The Ben!

> We should all be getting our invites soon, I would think.

Neil

did you hear kpg <(E-Mail Removed)> say in

> We should all be getting our invites soon, I would think.

"About 300 of the 800 available invitations have been reserved for MCPs and
MCTs."

so then the other 500 invites must be for the MCNGP

--
The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

- Hanging: An early form of bungee jumping, practiced in the old west.

FrisbeeŽ

news:Xns97C08C2143353neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6...
> did you hear kpg <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
>
>> We should all be getting our invites soon, I would think.

> "About 300 of the 800 available invitations have been reserved for MCPs
> and
> MCTs."
>
> so then the other 500 invites must be for the MCNGP

I guess we'd better ramp-up that membership drive, then.

Kline Sphere

>If you're going to TechEd US in June, check out this page on the MCP site for
>info on how to possibly get invited to the Influencer Recognition Party:

how many p0rn stars are going?

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3