Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Exam Info

Exam Info

=?Utf-8?B?ZHM=?=

Hi,
I need some info on MCP certification.I'm new to .NET.I just want to know
what is the exam no and the exam title, if I want to do MCP on VB.NET ,
ASP.NET & C#.

I checked the certificatiin page and I find it confusion to select the exam.

Which is the basic exam for a person who is going to start to learn .NET?
Should I take any exam before taking MCP?

Thanks.

Cerebrus

Why not *learn* .NET first and then think about certifications ?

shania

Check this link http://testking.net?hop=sul&cat=microsoft as here
updated exams available

=?Utf-8?B?ZHM=?=

Hi all,
I want to study .NET.I thought that learnign .NET,by studying for
Certification would be much easier.

I basically want to know VB.NET & ASP.NET.Which will be the right exam for it?

Will "70–305 Developing and Implementing Web Applications with Microsoft
Visual Basic® .NET and Microsoft Visual Studio® .NET " be the right exam.

Thanks Shania for the link.

Thanks.

"ds" wrote:

> Hi,
> I need some info on MCP certification.I'm new to .NET.I just want to know
> what is the exam no and the exam title, if I want to do MCP on VB.NET ,
> ASP.NET & C#.
>
> I checked the certificatiin page and I find it confusion to select the exam.
>
> Which is the basic exam for a person who is going to start to learn .NET?
> Should I take any exam before taking MCP?
>
> Thanks.

Cerebrus

Yep, that's a good exam to start with.

But as I said earlier, in my opinion, you should learn .NET first, and
then only think about certifications. Buy a good book perhaps.

And BTW, just ignore Shania. She's just a bot, selling her wares...

=?Utf-8?B?ZHM=?=

Hi,

Thanks for ur response.Can u pls suggest me a good book for it?Can u also
pls tell me from where I can get resources for it (like groups & websites).I
have little knowledge of Core Java.Will that be useful in any way?

Thanks.

"Cerebrus" wrote:

> Yep, that's a good exam to start with.
>
> But as I said earlier, in my opinion, you should learn .NET first, and
> then only think about certifications. Buy a good book perhaps.
>
> And BTW, just ignore Shania. She's just a bot, selling her wares...

shuchi

i have learnt .net already .. i have been trained on that. now i am
looking for certifications.