Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > Bluetooth Headset Roundup - at XYZ Computing

Bluetooth Headset Roundup - at XYZ Computing

Silverstrand Silverstrand is offline
Senior Member
Silverstrand's Avatar
Location: Wisconsin

Snip: With so many Bluetooth headsets on the market it had been a real challenge to pick only 3 or 4, each had to be worth spending a week with to evaluate. I’ve owned some Motorola headsets in the past, such as the H700 and HS850, and was mildly impressed at most and stopped using them after about 2 weeks. So I decided it was time to leave the mobile phone manufacturer’s headsets and place a call in to Jabra and Plantronics. XYZ Computing's Joe Selim takes a look at the BT800 and JX10 from Jabra and the Voyager 510s and Discovery 640 from Plantronics.

Link: http://www.xyzcomputing.com/index.ph...sk=view&id=642