Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > Needed Instructor's Manual for Data Structures and Algorithms in C++ needed!!!

Needed Instructor's Manual for Data Structures and Algorithms in C++ needed!!!

Thomas Nick

Does any one possess an instructor's manual for
Data Structures and Algorithms in C++ by Adam Drozdek (third edition)?

I am not a college student so I have no access to professors. I bought this
book not being aware that it has not solutions for exercises, but this book
is terrific and I do not want to give up the advantage I am taking of this
book.

I wrote to Thomson Course Technology and explained my situation, but they
still denied to give me the manual.

Any help will be very appreciated.

Nick