Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > Interpolation?

Interpolation?

dave.harper@gmail.com

I'm relativly new to C++, and have been looking for a way to
interpolate data (i.e. a table indexed by 2 arrays, or just an array
indexed by another array). I haven't been able to find an easy way to
do it, other than actually coding the math, which would be a pain
(especially since the indexes aren't equally spaced). Is there a
common library file or something for interpolation?

Thanks in advance!
Dave

Larry I Smith

> I'm relativly new to C++, and have been looking for a way to
> interpolate data (i.e. a table indexed by 2 arrays, or just an array
> indexed by another array). I haven't been able to find an easy way to
> do it, other than actually coding the math, which would be a pain
> (especially since the indexes aren't equally spaced). Is there a
> common library file or something for interpolation?
>
> Thanks in advance!
> Dave

Google on this keyword combo:

c++ interpolation lib

It returns links to several libs - some free.

Larry