Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > urgent help in Qt required

urgent help in Qt required

maadhuu

hello,
i need to know what system calls to use in order to implement cut,copy and
paste in Qt using functions(slots i mean)
also,
i have this resizing window problem ,because of which whenever i try
resizing it to a smaller size and move back to its actual size ,the
contents which were last present for that larger size disappears.
can someone help me out.???thanx a ton.

Andre Kostur

"maadhuu" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed) lkaboutprogramming.com:

> hello,
> i need to know what system calls to use in order to implement cut,copy
> and paste in Qt using functions(slots i mean)

Then go ask in a Qt newsgroup. comp.lang.c++ is for Standard C++... which
doesn't even guarantee that you have a screen, never mind any sort of
windowing system....

Rolf Magnus

maadhuu wrote:

> hello,
> i need to know what system calls to use in order to implement cut,copy and
> paste in Qt using functions(slots i mean)

RTFM. Qt has good documentation.
See http://doc.trolltech.com/3.3/qclipboard.html
and http://doc.trolltech.com/3.3/dnd.html
as well as the demo programs

> also,
> i have this resizing window problem ,because of which whenever i try
> resizing it to a smaller size and move back to its actual size ,the
> contents which were last present for that larger size disappears.

What are the contents? Other widgets? Or something you draw yourself?

Duane Hebert

"maadhuu" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) lkaboutprogramming.com...
> hello,
> i need to know what system calls to use in order to implement cut,copy and
> paste in Qt using functions(slots i mean)
> also,
> i have this resizing window problem ,because of which whenever i try
> resizing it to a smaller size and move back to its actual size ,the
> contents which were last present for that larger size disappears.
> can someone help me out.???thanx a ton.

nntp.trolltech.com
trolltech.qt.interest

It's read only until you get access granted by the trolls.
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) or just ask them your questions.
Their support is good.