Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > benchmark to calculate the time of each memory access

benchmark to calculate the time of each memory access

shrishjain@gmail.com

Hi All,

I want to write a benchmark to calculate the time of each memory
access, in my program. Can someone give me an idea how to do that, or
may some software which I can use for the same.

Thanks,
Shrish