Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > Website I have incase people want help

Website I have incase people want help

Squibble Code

Hey everyone, I'm new to google groups, but I'd like to take a few
seconds to introduce myself and tell people about my website. I am a
computer engineering student, and love to program in C / C++ / C#
/.NET, I have a new website http://www.squibblecode.com , it is
designed to help people with many topics of programming, from the
basics of OOP and classes to some more advanced discussion of Data
Structures. The website also has a forum, downloads, links, and many
other sections. It's a brand new website but I'm getting lots of
content up very fast. If you have an interest in any of these topics
then I would like it if you checked out my site and maybe sign up,
check back every so often and see the new content I got up! If you got
a question for me then post on the forum and I will get back to you
ASAP, I check the site every 30 minutes since I am updating it 24/7 lol
Okay, c-ya everybody!