Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > voip - splitting ISDN channel

voip - splitting ISDN channel

Bangla Deszcz

Hi All!

have you got any idea how to split one ISDN PRI channel into two
separate channels, i.e. the first having 1-20 timeslots and second one
- 21-30 timeslots ?
Or maybe there is some other way to create two dial-peers, each of
them controling only a part of this ISDN channel (PRI). I need to
ensure 20 lines for +1234* direction and 10 lines for +1987*
direction...

Normally, I would create dial-peer with "port 0" config. But then
there would be all 30 lines controled by this dial-peer I need to
set only 20 there and other 10 in second dial-peer.

Thanks &rgrds
Bangla